QuickTexture Release Notes
QuickTexture 2022 for Blender 3.2
Support for latest Blender 3.2 release
QuickTexture 2022 for Blender 3.1.2
- Emission connection to proper color corrected node
- Emission not resetting
- Decal onto QS/QC object
- UV Smudge Mask with Triplanar
- Mask by Normal contrast
- Mask by Alpha
QuickTexture 2022 Version 2 for Blender 3.1
- Remake existing material error fixed
- UI text not visible under N panel, now automatically moves over
- Applies scale and rotation on obj before QT is created to get rid of various problems
- Max Opacity now clamped to 1
- Box blending setting renamed to Triplanar Blending for clarity
- Ensure proper texture ratio on objects
- One click solution to bake all your maps
- Auto reloads your material with the new baked textures
- Redesigned Unreal Engine style Mesh Decal system
- Duplicate, move, scale and rotate with live reprojection
New UV Smudge Mask
- Distort your UVs with a texture to create unique painterly effects
- Use UV rotation to break up repetitive tiling textures
Per Object Randomization
- Controls for Hue/Sat/Value and Roughness randomization per object
Create multiple Material Layers per object
- Apply QuickTexture in edit mode to selected polygons to create a new QuickTexture material layer
Proper Emission support
- Links diffuse image to emission
V_1_1 For Blender 2.93.1
- Mask by Depth added
- Added support for more many naming conventions
- Decal improvements
- If you already have a full material, it will remake it into a QuickTexture
- Ctrl + D pie menu added
- Ctrl + Backspace added as an alternative shortcut to delete layer
- Left/Right arrows to rotate map 90 degrees as an alternative for [ ]
- Replace Mask bug fix
- Unlink material option
- Reset individual settings (Values, Transforms, Scale)
- Backspace to delete mask bug fix
- Layer deletion bug fixes
- Multi object selection bug fixes
- Tooltips added
- Issues with 'U' fixed
V1 For Blender 2.93
One-click texturing solution!
- Automatically creates and manages all necessary nodes for you based on a single image of your choosing.
- Select more than 1 image in the file browser to use 'Albedo' 'Roughness' 'Normal' 'AO' 'Alpha' named textures in the selected file folder
- Will use objects UV's if they exist.
- If no UV's are found, automatically creates procedural Box Mapping / View Mapping UV's based on your selection.
- Continue to model after the fact and watch the procedural UV's seamlessly update, or apply the UV Project modifiers to lock them into place.
- Intuitive controls in the viewport to move, scale, rotate, adjust values, contrast, bump intensity, and more.
- Hotkeys to visualize one map or one layer at a time for fine-tuning.
- Blend between layers with masks based on height, noise, or normal direction
- Opacity/Alpha controls for every layer
- Duplicate layers and add variety
- Project textures from View for decals/additional hero details on your asset
- Up to 5 custom material layers
- Set up reference images / photomodeling refs by launching the tool with nothing selected
- Select 2 objects to instantly blend between the shaders using a height mask
- Select 3 or more objects to apply the new material to every object in your selection
- Convenient Copy Material function to copy your shader and UV setup to the selected objects
- Mesh Decals! Project as many decals from the view as you would like. Use one PNG with an Alpha or build up to 5 texture layers per decal
- Comes bundled with FREE Painterly Roughness maps to enhance your materials!
You get all the upcoming updates for free.
Join Our Discord!
Stay up to date with any upcoming news.
Receive immediate help with any questions regarding our tools.