I`m happy to finally share my process of creating digital sculptures along with ultra hi-res clay shaders that I`ve been meticulously putting together over the past few months.
Easy to use, all tiled, they will give you a very quick way to improve the presentation of your digital renders.
This product will not make you a better sculptor, but it will help you to make your sculptures look more appealing and present them in the best way.
- 21 Hi-res clay shaders (4K resolution)
- Over an hour of video tutorials explaining how to use these shaders
- Blender Files with shader set-up
- PSD files with layers
- 16-bit and 32-bit displacement maps
- Setting up clay shaders
- Applying materials to your sculpture
- Final image
- Blender Cycles / Eevee
- Substance Painter / Substance designer
- Quixel Mixer
Feel free to use these shaders for your personal or commercial work.
However, you can`t resell any part of these shaders in any shape.
I know it sucks, but it is what it is:)
I`m a professional art-director/concept artist working in the film industry.
Recently, I`ve worked on such movies as Star Wars: Mandalorian, Jurassic World 2, Ready Player One and many others.